Shaft alignment tool TKSA 51
Comprehensive and intuitive shaft alignment utilising tablets and smart phones
The TKSA 51 shaft alignment tool provides high measurement flexibility and performance suitable for entry-level to expert alignment jobs. Designed to work with the shaft alignment for TKSA 51 app on a tablet or smart phone, this intuitive tool is easy to use and requires no special training. The included accessories enable use of the TKSA 51 for a wide range of alignment applications, such as motors, drives, fans, pumps, gearboxes and more. The tool's mobile app includes tutorial videos to show operators how to perform accurate measurements.
- Measurement flexibility - The well-known, three-position measurement gains additional flexibility as measurements can start at any angle and require a total minimal rotation of only 40 degrees. This enables operators to perform alignments on applications with limited space.
- Automatic reports - Alignment reports are generated automatically and can be customised with notes, a machine picture and a signature via touchscreen. These reports can be exported as PDF files and shared with other mobile apps.
- Comprehensive and compact - A range of included components, such as magnetic mounting brackets and extension rods and chains, increase the TKSA 51's versatility, yet it remains compact, lightweight and easy to carry.
- 3-D live view - This feature enables intuitive positioning of heads for quick alignment measurements and displays live when horizontal/vertical alignment correction is achieved. The app enables 3-D rotation of the virtual motor to correspond with the actual machine position.
- Disturbance compensation - Measurement values are averaged over time to provide accuracy in presence of vibration or other external disturbances.
- Fully functional demo mode - The app can be downloaded easily, and its demonstration mode allows the shaft alignment process to be experienced before purchasing the TKSA 51.
The TKSA 51 App is available for free in the Apple App Store or on Google Play Store. Just search for “SKF shaft alignment” with your device and try the alignment process with the fully functional demonstration mode. The SKF vertical shaft alignment and the SKF soft foot function are available via an additional app. Se below in the TKSA Alignment applications Apps tab for more information.