Induction Bolt heating tightening system whit the KERA 30
When manufacturing machines that produce or use a great power, it is necessary to tighten and untighten bolting of big dimensions and high mechanic resistance.
The most common method concerns the heating of threatened pins by means of a long electric resistance called "candle" inserted into an hollow pin.
This method is frequently used in the tightening and following disassembly of steam turbine cases.
The limits of heating by irradiation include a long time in performing the procedure and poor safety for workers.
The workers must in fact handle the irradiating candle with high risks of burns.
for tightening and loosening drilled bolts by magnetic induction heating
Main advantages of KERA 30 bolt induction machine (compared to traditional systems):
• Big saving in time (1:10 compared to traditional methods such as electric candles or flames!)
• Total safety for operators (inductors remain cold thanks to the intercooling system!)
• Easy to move and transport
• Set-up software very easy to use
• Fully automatic machine
• Only 1 day training to use the machine
• Automatic operation error detection
• Protection of machine: automatic stop in case of default
• Only one cable for High frequency cable and water cooling cable
• Inner intercooling system (no external water feed required)
• Automatic calibration of induction frequency by machine’s software (calibration maximizes method’s efficiency)
• 90° handgrip for inductors with remote control (operator can control machine directly from the inductor)
• Length of cable of heating head: 8 meters (on request cables can be supplied with length of 15 meters)
• Lenght of power supply cable: 8 meters (on request cables can be supplied with length of 15 meters)
• Machine is on 4 wheels and it can be lifted by crane or moved by forklift
• Main dimensions: 700 x 980 x 1100H mm. Extremly compact and light. No external parts !
• Flat working table atop
• Provided with box including small tools and consumables
• Machine weight: 180 Kg (included cable, heating head and water)
• Support for head and inductor’s fender on machine
• Machine is delivered in a special wooden box; total weight about: 240 kg)
A stock of different sizes of inductors
We supply a highly safe MAGNETIC INDUCTION system so as to save time and decrease temperature while working procedures.
The magnetic field is produced by a special light and handy inductor, (see picture) that crossed by a fair flux of water keeps a low and constant
temperature even after long hours of constant use.