Features and Benefits
- Wireless communication improves instrument handling and allows alignment of difficult to reach applications from a safe position.
- Free measurement allows alignment measurements to start at any angle and finish with an angular sweep of just 90°.
- Automatic measurement enables hands-free measurements by detecting the head position and taking a measurement when the heads are rotated into the right position.
- Automatic reports are generated after each alignment. The reports can be customised with notes and pictures from the built-in camera for the most comprehensive overview. All reports can be exported as pdf files.
- Live view supports intuitive measurements and facilitates horizontal and vertical alignments.
- Machine library gives an overview of all machines and alignment reports. QR codes can be used to further simplify machine identification and improve the alignment workflow.
Technical DataSensors and communication
29 mm (1.1 in.) CCD with line laser; electronic inclinometer ±0,5°; Bluetooth 4.0 LE or USB cables (included)System Measuring distance 0,07 to 4 m (0.23 to 13.1 ft.)Measuring errors / displayed resolution <0,5% ±5 µm / 10 um (0.4 mils)Display type 5.6" colour resistive touchscreen LCDSoftware update via USB stickShaft diameters 20 to 150 mm (0.8 to 5.9 in.) diameter Up to 300 mm (11.8 in.) with optional extension chainsMax. recommended coupling height 195 mm (7.7 in.) with included extension rodsMounting system 2 × V-brackets; 2 × chains 400 mm (15.8 in.); 2 × threaded rods 150 mm (5.9 in.) per V-bracket; 4 × extension rods 90 mm (3.5 in.)Alignment measurement 3 position measurement 9–12–3 3 position automatic measurement 9–12–3 3 position free measurement (with min. 90° rotation)Alignment correction Live values for vertical and horizontal machine position correction; Laser soft foot toolAlignment report Automatic pdf report exportable via USB stickDisplay unit battery up to 8 hours continuous use at 100% backlight (5 000 mAh rechargeable LiPo battery)Measuring unit battery up to 12 hours continuous use (2 000 mAh rechargeable LiPo battery)Carrying case dimensions 530 × 110 × 360 mm (20.9 × 4.3 × 14.2 in.)Total weight (incl. case) 4,75 kg (10.5 lb)Operating temperature 0 to 45 °C (32 to 113 °F)IP rating IP54Calibration certificate Supplied with 2 years validity
Documents / Downloads