Ancillary Equipment Pump Units & Hoses
TorcUP Mini Air Driven Pump Unit
TorcUP Air Driven Pump Units operate on the simple but efficient principle of power magnification through the use of differential areas. A relatively large air-operated piston drives the smaller piston, which provides fluid flow at high pressures. All TorcUP air driven pump units are fitted into an easily transportable, stainless steel frame.
The pump units are available, fitted with a large choice of pressure gauges and are supplied complete with an air pressure regulator which can be set to stall the pump unit when it reaches the pressure required for each particular tensioning application.
TorcUP supplies many different air driven pump units of varying pressure and fluid discharge specifications.
In the document you find details of the the main tensioning airpump, the model TP-1000 Series.
The TorcUP standard tensioning pump configuration is the model TP-1000-A275, with a maximum working pressure of 1900bar fitted with a suitable gauge and outlet connection.
For higher pressure needs the model TP-1000 series pump can be configured with a 2900bar max working pressure, fitted with a suitable gauge and outlet connection.
Part number TP-1000-A425
TorcUP Hand Operated Pump Unit
The TorcUP 2 stage hand pumps come with a pressure gauge as standard, this gives the user precise and safe control over the work carried out. The gauge is directly mounted onto the pump and is well protected by the designed pump lever.
● Light weight and compact design
● Two speed operation reduces handle stroke single speed pumps
● Lower handle effort to minimize operator fatigue
● Handle lock and light weight construction for easy handling
● Large oil capacity to power a wide range of bolt tensioners
● Fitted with compact pressure gauge
● Fitted with quick release female connection
● TorcUP also supplies a range of flexible high pressure hoses, suitable for use with TorcUP bolt tensioning products
*Return connection on all pumps
*Easy and simple maintenance
*Needle release valve - offers full control
*Easty to refill oil
*Mounting holes for fixed installations
The TorcUP Link Hose system is the quick and easy way to connect multiple or single bolt tensioning tools to a power pack pump. The high quality flexible hose is fitted with suitable male and female quick release hydraulic connections that make linking bolt tensioning tools fast and simple. TorcUP Link Hoses are supplied in 1m, 3m and 5m lengths. Other lengths are available on request.
Quick Release End Connections
Nominal flow dia.: 2.5 mm - 3/32”
Working pressure: 21750 PSI (1500 bar) Connections: Female/male thread, with adapter Material: Coupling: Black zinc plated steel Nipple: Black zinc plated steel
Working pressure: 21750 PSI (1500 bar)
Connections: G1/4 fitting
Material: Four spiral layers of maximum tensile steel wire. Cover: Polyamide, Blue
Min Bend Radius: 155mm
Temperature Range: -10oc to +70oc for water
● High pressure rating
● Compact design
● Unique patented sealing design
● Non-Drip on connection and disconnection
● Dust caps included as standard
● Built-in safety device to avoid unintentional disconnection
● Tranparent, ANTI ABRASION covering entire length of hose